Made this and packed it in my lunch bag today and it was yummy- if you like peach salsa this one's something to try! And how did I magically get peaches during the winter? I used frozen peaches and they are just as good and nutritious.
Ingredients: 2 slices of tolerated bread (rice, spelt, buckwheat, etc), 1/3 cup diced bell pepper, 1/3 cup diced peaches, tsp paprika, tsp lemon juice, tsp olive oil, tbsp vinegar, pinch of parsley, dash of salt and pepper, optional: pinch of crushed red pepper flakes (for a kick)
1. Add 1/8 cup of water to a pan and add the tsp lemon juice, tsp olive oil, and tbsp vinegar into it
2. Put on medium heat and grill the pepper and peach
3. Add in the tsp paprika, parsley, salt, pepper, and crushed pepper flakes
4. Stop grilling once the water is barely left
5. Load a piece of bread with the peach pepper grilled mix, add slice on top, and toast or grill the sandwich