Ingredients: serving of straight cut rice noodles, 1 tbsp organic peanut butter*, 1 red bell pepper, half cup frozen spinach, half a lemon, rice vinegar, crushed red pepper flakes, tsp sesame seeds, tsp sesame oil, dash of salt
*a note about our peanut butter: this is a one ingredient, nutritious, organic container of goodness. This is ideal for the low fructose people because there are no additives (HFCS) or unnecessary sugars, which frequently hide in the PB jar
2. In a separate pot, add water and start boiling it
3. Squeeze the lemon half and add juice to the veggies in the pan, or you can chop up the fruit itself and add it it for more flavor
4. Gradually stir in the peanut butter to the mix and let the veggies cook
5. In the separate pot, add a serving of straight cut rice noodles and let cook for 4-6 min, or until desired
7. When the noodles are ready, add the veggie mixture over the noodles and mix
8. Voila! Enjoy!