Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mint Forest Meets Fudge!

The greatest surprise when I came home this weekend was that our mint forest in our back yard started to bloom! And I do mean forest- pictures to come soon when it blooms a little more. Anyways, I wanted to make something sweet, so I made my favorite carob cocoa fudge and spread it on rice cakes with some mint leaves for an artistic representation of our awesome backyard garden! Had them to refuel after ballet class today and I'm definitely re-energized. 


Ingredients: 1/4 cup favorite carob cocoa fudge, 6 rice cakes, small handful freahmint leaves, tbsp tehina, tsp sesame seeds



1. Spread an even amount of fudge on each rice cakes

2. Sprinkle some mint leaf pieces onto each

3. Drizzle tehina and sesame seeds over each piece






No comments:

Post a Comment